Ok, it's taken a little time to think of 10....so thanks to Grumperina, here it goes...
1. I hate knitting with hairy yarn. Long ago, back when I was a beginner, I wanted to make this Rockstar scarf. I bought the koigu and the hairy monkey yarn...after a small section of working with the hairy yarn, I quit. Thankfully so, because the koigu later became these.
Remember River? No? Neither do I. Nuff said.
2. I knit patterns that don't require a lot of thought. As much as I love a well fitted garment, I choose the one that basically will fit me well. I would reather spend the time knitting than doing the math to make the garment fit.
3. I must learn new techniques. I had a fantastic art teacher in highschool (His name is Zimmerman...hey that is so weird that I now learn so much from the knitting Zimmerman) He said that you must learn something new everyday...it makes it all worth while. So, every project I hope to learn something new. You know, then I can become one of the all knowledgable knitting guru's.
4. I think often of opening a knitting boutique. One day, when I become a knitting guru, I may just do it. I am leaning towards a knit cafe. In the mean time, I WILL go into both the LYSs here and fix them up. I hate the way they are put together. 10 years in retail management and merchandise display work, I could really help them sell what they have.
5. I love casting on. I really do take some time and think about which of the million cast on's out there will apply to the project..
6. Socks are a must knit for me. I will be knitting socks for my grandchildren.
7. I will never spin yarn. I know, never say never, but I will never spin yarn.
8. I may try dying yarn one day. The colourwork interests me, but dying yarn would never become a source of income. I know, never say never.
9. I think often that I should knit for charity...but I have too many relatives that I love knitting for. Heck, there is a hospital right next door to me, those babies could all be wearing a little hat knit by me. I consider knitting for my brother Tom knitting for charity. (I know you will ask where your sweater is Tom...lets just say when we choose names for Christmas, I WILL get your name.)
10. I am a blog stalker. How could I have the time with two young children, all that knitting, a house to uphold and the blogging that I do...well I make the time. I stalk all of you and you don't even know it. Some of you may have figured it out...my internet host showing up in your hits a million times a day. Thank goodness I discovered bloglines...oh the times that I was waiting and waiting for a post...constantly checking your blog...like some crazy knitting stalker maniac.