Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More monkeying around.

Nothing like a nice warm fire to keep you warm on this here SPRING DAY!
When will the cold end?

More on my little monkey...



I must say that I am quite happy....so happy in fact that I have cast on for the second one! I am using left overs for the vest and scarf...and have run out of stuffing...so why not start another?!

I decided to keep the colours the same, but make them different in the vest and scarf. I really like the yarn I am using for the body colour, and couldn't find a second choice for the second one...so the same it is. Hopefully this is ok Moe. I will make them look a little different (besides the vest and scarf colours) so the boys can tell them apart.

18 comments:

Micki said...

So cute! I want to snuggle him.

Sue said...

Oh I think you have inspired me to knit one for my nephews one day too. I love the color of the Magic Garden wool, and he looks so adorable. I have not knit any patterns from that book as yet, but I think I will have to as yours looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable expression!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah--I would be happy with him too.

Alison said...

What a fun thing to knit!

Dave said...

He is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, he looks so cozy! Love 'em.

Kelley said...

So cute!

Rasa said...

Monkeys are wonderful creatures - what a great project! It's fun to knit something different for a change!

Debbie said...

Oh, I love him! I have a new niece and I'm determined to knit all her toys (OK, maybe just a couple), I've made her "Nautie" and "Bubby" from knitty.com, I think she needs a monkey to keep them company. I love your yarn choices!

Dorothy said...

Very cute monkey!

Anonymous said...

I find it slightly disturbing that you have stabbed your monkey in the heart with your needle... however, if no monkey's were harmed during the making of this blog, he is totally adorable and I want one!

Eduardo Costa said...

convite:www.noivas-arte.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute :) Where did you find the pattern??

MRS MJW said...

Wow. He is sooo cute!

Alisha said...

I think I need to do a monkey one time....love how they turn out!!!

Beth said...

I don't usually really like knitted toys but this monkey is really, really cute.

knitphomaniac said...

oh, I adore those knit monkeys! nice work!