Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another one off the list...

So, some of you think I can do it...most of you think I am insane. It's true. I was in retail managment for 10 years...and Christmas was always hectic. Maybe I miss the insanity, and that is why I knit so much at Christmas....

Anyhoo...

Here's Nick's hat...black with white stripe. Done.



It is a simple hat I knit over the past couple days. I think I started Wednesday. I used up some black yarn, which I think is Zara and some devon doubled for the white stripe. A simple hem with some lining and voila.

Again, it is big...but the boys are big!

Another one off the list...what next?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow nicholas is going to love it! Thanks!

Acornbud said...

Great hat! So manly:) It's inspiring to see your list.

earthchick said...

Ooh, I love it. It's similar to a couple I have planned for my boys. Could you tell us what you're using to line it?

Courtney said...

very nice! should go with everything! :)

Dorothy said...

Very cute hat. I just read your Christmas knitting list. :O
I hope you get it all done.

Angie said...

Great hat, great list. I am going to TRY and knit a pink and white skull hat for my DD6 for Christmas. She is into pirates and I think it would be the bomb...Good luck with your list, you are starting early enough, you have a great chance to make it.

Alisha said...

Great hat!!!!

miss ewe said...

I believe both that you can do it, and that you are insane! That is a crazy list, but if anyone can manage it, it's speedy knitterly you.