Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sundara Test Knit Sweater.

Don't you just love it!



Well, that's all you get until the big unveiling...

Started: August 16, 2006
Finished: Sept 6, 2006
Yarn: Sundara Yarn sport merino burgundy over raspberry 5 skeins.
Pattern: TBA by Melissa Wehrle

It was a fairly simple knit. A little pattern to keep you interested, but easy enough that you could mindlessly knit while intensely watching tv....more to come once the pattern is released.

Can I just say that Sundara's yarn is fabulous. It was a dream to knit with...the colour is gorgeous...and once washed, it was so so soft. Beautiful!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. looks like Clapotis, but in sweater form. eheh :) love her yarn.

CrazyFiberLady said...

Ooooh that's pretty! I have to second manda, looks like a sweater version (and in sportweight) of Clapotis. Nice. I'm really looking forward to seeing the unveiling!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that looks exactly like Clapotis, right down to the twisted stitches to either side of the dropped stitch, and the 5-stitch columns..

Anonymous said...

Is it like Clapotis? -- the first thing that came to mind. But the color is what really makes it fabulous. I'll look forward to the pattern. Thanks.

chanceofbooks said...

It looks amazing and I love the color.

amanda said...

Gorgeous color. I am amazed at the lightning speed you produce FOs, how do you do it? Can you knit in your sleep?!

Anonymous said...

That color is AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

Now that iss ome gorgeous yarn AND a pattern/texture thing with the laddered rows, that works so well with the colour and sheen of the yarn... so gorgeous! When does the pattern come out?

Valerie Polichar said...

Great job! The color you chose is fabulous.

Sunflowerfairy said...

I am drooling over this color. It is spectacular!

Mag said...

Clapotis Cardigan.

Beautiful yarn.

Wool Girl said...

Love your sweater! I just finished my Sundara test knit also, and love it! I will be posting about it tonight.

www.weheartyarn.com

LisaB said...

It's beautiful - I can't wait to see the entire thing!