I finished up the Droplet Hat...
The pattern seems to work out fine...and it only took a couple of days to knit.
Yarn: Jo Sharp Silkroad Tweed.
Pattern: Droplet Hat from Knitting Nature.
Adjustments: I added a little length...my row gauge must have been off. So I didn't end up making the last set of bobbles. I think the three bobbles up the side of the droplet looks just fine. I also forgot to do the ribbing twisted at the rim of the hat...oh well.
The way Norah does the bobbles is a great technique to learn. It's like cabling without a cable needle...less work for bobbles...you got to love it.