Saturday, November 05, 2005

Les petite fleurs.

I just had to start something from the book. A little something. Quick, satisfying...just a little knitting away from my current projects.
Flowers, yes, that's it. Use up some scrap yarn...and create these:


Made with a little knit picks elegance...left over from this beauty.


Made with cashmerino aran...oh so nice...left over from some unphotographed twin bolero sweaters. (I made them in February...they are wearing them in a wedding over the flower girl dresses at the end of the month, I'll get a shot then!)


Made with cashmerino aran again, and a little zara...left over from last years christmas knits-hats and socks.


My favourite. Made with Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk left over from this...and there is still more!

I love them. Pinned on a coat? Clipped on a shawl? How about a hair clip? I see more in the near future!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oooh, so pretty! Now I know what to do what all those little bits of nice yarn I have.

Here's an idea for your flowers: trim a hat! :)

Beak-Knits said...

I love the flowers!!! They would be good as Christmas tree decorations also. I already have a tendency to use leftover yarn in the girl's hair for ribbons...these are much better!

cmassis said...

this site is scary!

Wool Winder said...

Very pretty. Now you have that "special touch" ready when you need it.