Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sockapla2za's are ready to go!

Assembling the package. Socks...check....extra yarn...check...sock sleeve...check.


They are ready sock pal! I hope they fit...I hope you love them....


I can't wait to see who knit my socks and what they are like...I will love them. I know you are reading dear sock knitter....I can't wait!

And have a look here...thank you mom and dad...


I now feel like I am in the loop. This book is fantastic, I don't know why I didn't have it. Mind you I could never find it in person, I had to order it on line.

The second footlet is on the go and going just fine. We have a heel now.
Peter Pan is complete....but the sewing machine has some kind of a bobbin problem...it's skipping all of a sudden. So captain hook won't make it in time. That's ok, I'll get it done after the weekend when the machine has had a tune up.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that sock sleeve! I might have to steal that... I was just thinking of making a little tag, but a sock sleeve is so much cooler :). Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

Your little sleeve is totally cute. I also may have to steal the idea.

Glad the footlet is going better! Good luck getting the sewing machine working better.

Anonymous said...

Love the sleeve! Very clever and professional looking!

Anonymous said...

I love the sock sleeve too! I am totally stealing that idea and making some sort of tag for my sock pal...

goodkarma said...

Gorgeous socks. Absolutely gorgeous. And the sock sleeve makes the whole package so professional! Lucky pal! :)

Anonymous said...

You will love VK.

What a great label for your socks.

Stasia said...

Oh, look at the lovely presentation and wonderful socks! Anyone would be thrilled to get those! How lucky they will be. :)

Tracy Batchelder said...

It's already been said, but I'll say it again...love the sleeve! The socks are pretty great too!

Anonymous said...

Great packaging! Your sock pal is one lucky girl :)

Ashley said...

Ok, I'm forced to chime in here too--what a cute packaging idea! i wish I'd seen this before I mailed my socks off...

Petra said...

The socks are great. The sock sleeve's even greater. I already picked up your idea after seeing it at Grumperina's blog.
Thanks so much.

Best wishes from Germany
Petra

Julie said...

Yai Ann pointed me this way when I admired her sock label. Brilliant idea! :)