Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fight Night

In this corner we have blocking socks...and SCP #1 back piece ready to block.

The challenger: piles of material, a sewing machine, pattern pieces and 9 days until Lucca's birthday.

Will SCP#2 front piece be cast on tonight?
Will I be able to make a Peter Pan and a Captain Hook costume in time for the pirate party?

Stay tuned!

M.A.K.A. 0.63 whatever that means. That what the monitor read for distance in 20 minutes. Is that just over half a mile? That is so sad...but I did it!

edit: Sorry, I've had to put in word verification for comments. Too much spam happening.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LisaB said...

Terrible spam - bloglines didn't update anything for a week! So I am catching up.

Things are looking good so far, good luck with the costumes!

What kind of elliptical machine did you get? Is it really huge or a nice size for a house? I have been wanting one of those.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the costumes. I bet they will be adorable!

Debbie said...

Way to go on the MAKA project! I have a realy hard time on the elliptical machines, 0.63 sounds great to me!

Laura said...

Cannot WAIT to see those costumes for the party. Those socks look awesome. I need to get back to my sock projects...

Anonymous said...

The socks look great! Are you knitting in your sleep or what? Can't wait to see the costumes!

Tracy Batchelder said...

I've had to add word verification too. Have fun with all your projects.

Stasia said...

Hey, .63 is very respectable. Good for you! Keep it up!

Ashley said...

I wanted to check in on your IK p 52 project--we're going at the same pace it looks like! I'm one diamond into the front side right now. Yours looks great! And you're right about the chart--at first I was clinging to it desperately and then I realized I didn't need it at all--although I do have to refer to it from time to time to make sure I'm going the right way with the zig-zaggy bits. Good luck finishing! (Although it looks as though you, like me, have a few other things to finish up first...)