Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's a BOY!

Finally...they got a boy! No pictures yet, because she went into emergency c-section...and they needed my camera...hopefully I'll post a photo tonight.

Speaking of boys...did you see the new Knitty? An issue for men! I think it is better than the last issue. I really like these sweater choices for my hubby.



One would make a lovely SCP. The smoking gloves may be more appropriate but I will not support the habit! I also like the belt, the mittens, the satchel, the baby boy cargo pants....many nice patterns this issue.

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I would like to knit a sweater for my son. The trick is to find one he likes. Maybe one of these?

Anonymous said...

I liked the issue in the abstract sense but don't think I'll be knitting anything out of it. My husband is so damn picky about it sweaters that I'd be scared he wouldn't really like it. You are definitely braver then I am!