Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Knitting Night

Tuesday is always the "official" knitting night in my house. If truth be known...every night is knitting night in my house! Anyway, here are the ladies hard at work
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jen works on her "denim" raglan sleeved sweater for one of the boys....Maria (with the protruding prego belly) works on "Nell" for Maia, in a lovely DB Cashmerino Aran.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Stephanie is fake knitting...she just has no interest, but I will convert her. Renee is passing time on a dishcloth awaiting her dk cotton which hopefully (so I can check it out) arrive today. Aunt Joanne (reading from Kaffe Fasset's brilliant knits...thank you Christina for that $1 purchase!) is busy making those twin grandaughters some lovely cotton striped sweaters.
And I am hard at work on "Hourglass" which is finally ready to reveal!

No comments: