Monday, October 01, 2007

Fingerless Mitts.

I finished those fingerless mitts in no time! What a quick knit and they would really make a nice gift.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Started: September 26, 2007

Finished: September 27, 2007

Pattern: Fingerless Mitts from Weekend Knitting

Yarn: Jo Sharp Silkroad DK in Boheme.

Adjustments: None.



I am thinking my two older nephews would really like something like this for christmas. I remember them saying they liked the knucks pattern on knitty last season...this may be the beginning of the Christmas knits!



In other knitting news...I have finished the never ending sweater...well knitting and seaming it. I need to find some buttons and decide if I am putting the ribbon edging on it. I guess a trip to the notations store will determine that.

AND

I started another project!
Look who's knitting again!
Seriously...FO's, new projects, blog postings...look out!

9 comments:

Xia Diaz said...

They look great!

Gena said...

They look great! Glad you're back to blogging regularly.

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

I like those hand warmers. My GD could knit those, as she is trying to knit socks on her own and having a trying time. Unfortunately, she is in Germany and I am still on the West Coast!
So happy your knitting mojo has returned. It has not been the easiest year for you. I always enjoy your blog and your beautiful work!

Stephanie said...

They're very cute. It seems we might be on the same page - knitting and blogging again. Woohoo.

Amy said...

Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

i think those are just to cute you should start to think of what to knit for your husband may a pair of 2.6 sock pattern(hah hah)

onescrappychick said...

welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Love those mitts! My son is always asking for another pair. These should be quick:)

Ang

Anonymous said...

These mitts and the zeebe are a great pair! I'm going to have to remember that for gifting!