Saturday, December 23, 2006

Seriously, what are you doing?

Ok...I knew that this scaf without a hat would be a problem. Dad would wear some crazy hat with it...I had to do something.



I was out of the yarn I did the scarf in...but I had green...so...I unravelled a little of the scarf...and made this...




Sorry about the colour in this photo...I finished late at night. The true colours are in the first photo.

I turned out just perfect...and Mom and Dad recieved their gifts today...and they love them!

Here is another finished knit...



Started: November 20, 2006
Finished: December 22, 2006
Pattern: Urban Aran converted into a cardigan a la Jared!
Yarn: Elann's Peruvian Highland Chunky Wool.
Adjustments: Pretty much the same as Jared's...I'm a Jared wanna be.

This gift is off to my brother.

I'll expect a fabulous photo of him wearing it. Hint Hint TOM!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all beautiful finished knits! great idea to unravel a little to make an accent stripe! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see your modified Urban Aran modeled! I'm a Jared wannabe too. It's kind of embarrassing. I'd rather think, hey, that boy has great taste, just like me.