Saturday, July 29, 2006

Eye Candy Friday...or Saturday.

Firstly, I keep forgetting to let you know of the errata that Tanya and Saadia have sent to me for Knitting Nature. It has also been posted on the KAL site HERE.

Here's my Eye Candy Friday submission...I know I am a day late.



Maria and I took her 3 girls and my two boys on a trip to London for a couple days. They couldn't wait for Storeybook Gardens. The water area was a hit!
This shot is of Matteo...before getting caught in the crossfire.

Today's the day for Matteo.
I must make the time.
I just put him in underwear and am hoping for the best.
The only part of potty training I look forward to is having to stay put for a couple days...this allows me some serious knitting time!

He is sitting on my lap now...should I be worried?!

Hello Aunt Deb and Aunt Joanne! Aunt Joanne, I didn't even know you went out to BC for a visit! I am so out of the loop. We must have a knitting night when you return.

5 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

I wish you great luck and success today! I've been there and done that!

blissful said...

Wonderful pic...hope the potty training goes well!

Bea looks great (along with your model-ly poses)!

LisaB said...

Thanks for the errata link - I see the pattern I was going to make has a mistake. Argh! At least I have the corrections now.

Such a cute pic! Good luck with the training.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the training today. Fingers crossed for you and Matteo!

Dorothy said...

I hope potty training goes well for you.
I highly recommend the Bissell Little Green steam cleaner. Portable and effective. Great for those little oops moments one the floor/sofa/armchair.