Monday, December 05, 2005

It's starting to get crazy...

Life is starting to get a little crazy now. On top of all the Christmas knits to do...we have parties to go to, cookies to bake, trees to decorate, cards to write....

My camera is out of batteries and I can't show you some fabulous knit photos. Later people, later.

I am also working on the "Tom Hat" pattern and will hopefully post it later today or tomorrow.

Now, it's time to work on the Christmas cards....here is a little taste. (see what we make our children do...)


Notice the youngest in the "O" picture...picking his nose...yeah that's right, and he would only pose for one photo. You take what you can get from them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are too cute! Those photos will make a lovely holiday card.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is sooo cute. Many, many, many years down the line (when I have kids), I may steal your idea. =) I love it! It's just adorable!

Knittypants said...

I love your Christmas card. What a creative idea. Your boys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hee! So cute! Love those photos.

Anonymous said...

I had to take mine to a photographer this year. I have yet to have a good picture of my children together and I was determined to do it now..too bad it cost me an arm and a leg.

Your's are going to be super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

love those pictures, but I keep thinking 'where's the O in Merry Christmas'?

Laura said...

So cute! I love it! If I could get my boys to be still for even 2 seconds, then I would steal your idea too! :)

goodkarma said...

Oh my goodness. That is the cutest thing I've seen all day! Your cards will be the hit of the season.

Anonymous said...

Okay, THAT'S adorable! Where am I going to get a second kid from now, this close to Christmas? ;-)

KarenK said...

That made me burst out laughing! How creative. I wish I had thought of it years ago when my children were young -- now I'll suggest it to them for their kids.