Thursday, October 06, 2005

Drug induced posting.

I didn't think I was going to get a migraine this month...all was well. It hit me yesterday afternoon...2 persciption maxalt later...no change. Lets just say my hubby had to take the day off because I just got out of bed. I took a tylenol sinus (my dentist promised it would help, along with the lovely mouth guard he made me). It did work...so I am feeling a little strange right about now.

Guess what arrived?! My socks....



What a lovely sock sleeve! And tea...oh I really need a cup today.




Are they the most gorgeous socks or what!? I love them. Beautifully knit "Traveler's Stockings" made with koigu in a wonderful shade of blue. I was just looking at this pattern yesterday! Now I don't have to make myself a pair. Teresa did a wonderful job. The fit is perfect, really. Thank you so much Teresa for the perfect socks...thank you Alison for the Sockpaltwoza...I will be waiting for the next sock exchange.

Now for that cup of tea, and I am going to snoop around on Teresa blog to see my socks and her very talented knitting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa?!? I know Teresa, she's a peach! You're so lucky to have received those socks, they are simply gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Those socks certainly are gorgeous! Your tootsies look happy. I hope you continue to feel better, migraines help, surprisingly enough mouth guards help sometimes though! :)

Anonymous said...

Teresa is a VERY talented knitter. You'll love reading her entries about the sock. They look like a perfect fit!

Anonymous said...

What amazing and fabulous socks! You totally lucked out. Enjoy the socks and the tea and feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, migraine, not fun. I'm glad you're feeling better AND got a nice suprise today!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! (ooops, hooray!, not too loudly around here today). I am so pleased that you finally got them and you like them and they fit (you wouldn't just be saying that now, would you?) I loved making them for you, but even more, I loved getting to know you through your blog. You were a total stranger to me before, now I read your blog every time you update. I hope that tomorrow is a pain free day. Please keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks!

I hope you feel better soon.

Laura said...

Hi Carolyn! Hope you are feeling better. Migraines are awful. We're thinking about you at Chez Affiknitty! :)

Those socks are amazing! Lucky you!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Very pretty socks. Hope you are feeling better today.