Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Is this gonna fit?

ok, I am starting to wonder if this is going to fit my MIL. She is petite and I am tall...we both have larger bust sizes...yet, when I put this over my head...it is short. I did make the shorter version purposely, knowing she is petite.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She may be showing so middle! Oh man...maybe I should wait to seem this up until I try it on her this weekend. I did want to give it as a mothers day gift.
Here is a little shot of the neck band, unblocked. I keep screwing up the number to pick up on the arm holes...so I am putting it down until tonight.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

grumperina said...

It looks absolutely phenomenal! What a wonderful yarn to show off the cables. I do hope it fits, it's so hard to predict the fit for another person.