Ok, here is a good one.
It came by email, so I am not sure the origional source to give credit too...but it will warm your heart;)
Tequila Christmas Cake:
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 bottle tequila
2 cups of dried fruit
- Take a sip of the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl, double-check the tequila again with another sip.
Turn on the electric mixer. To be really be sure that the tequila is of the highest quality, pour a shot glass and drink.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar.
- At this point it's best to make absolutely sure the tequila is still OK by drinking a full cup...just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with adrewscriver.
- Forget the glassware, sample the tequila straight from the bottle to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something.
- Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon juice and strain nuts.
Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink.
- Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the tequila and wipe counter with the cat.
I hope santa is good to all of you! May there be yarn, patterns, and fleece beneath your trees!