Thursday, June 01, 2006

Green Cherry progress.

I've finished the back and one front to my "green" Cherry.



It does move quite quickly, and the pattern is really easy. I will run out of yarn though...I was short a ball for the basalt tank anyway...I better go today to get the other ball, or two it will take to complete it.
Something is up with my shoulder decreases. I remember thinking that when I was knitting the back...I need to check what I did and what the instructions say.

Always listen to your inner knitter!

The reply to the problems in the Knitting Nature book..none. Still waiting. I will let you know if and when I hear from them.

6 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Good advice. I have made many mistakes because I didn't listen to my inner knitter.

LisaB said...

You are so quick! Looks great so far.
And yes, agree with you on that inner knitter. I have ignored it more than once and pulled my hair out. :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Lovely stitch pattern and lovely color!

Acornbud said...

Really nice project!

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention shoulder decreases...I am knitting another one of Anna's patterns (Pippa) and also ignored my "inner knitter". The shoulders on the fronts and backs don't match and I am now going to spend my weekend re-doing the back to match the fronts. That inner knitter is usually pretty smart.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I can't believe how gorgeous this is - I absolutely love the pattern and the warm, soothing color you're using! Beautiful!