Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend Reno's

First of all, thank you all so much for your kind words. The memorial weekend was a success. Many sad moments followed by many happy memories. As you can imagine, it is all so unbelievable.
Back to my weekend renos.
Finished paint in the main room...



Benjamin Moore "Stone House". The bedroom was painted "Herbes De Provence" and the bathroom done in "Muslin".

We put the toilet and sink in...and are working away on the shower. Doors were hung and the trim has begun! Won't be long...

5 comments:

Laura said...

You put in a toilet and sink?! OK, you two are like regular Bob Vila types! If I paint a room, I have risen to the level of my incompetence. LOL! It looks wonderful, Carolyn!

Anonymous said...

Paint names are so nutty, aren't they?

Tracy Batchelder said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the weekend went well. Losing a sibling is one of my greatest fears. You are very strong!

I love the reno so far. Those paint names are fabulous.

cicy said...

Tera gold
Tera Item
Tera accountIt looks great and I love the paint colors. I can't wait to see more.