Sunday, July 31, 2005

Go With The Flow from the toe...

Just back from a little family vacation. I just wanted to show you that if you put your mind to it...which I do often...you can do it!

A little "go with the flow" socks toe up, in koigu. I will post my thoughts on using this yarn, the guage, adjustments...everything soon...

It's nice to know that I am not the only one yarn squeezing...by the way...I am still doing it, even though I am knitting toe up! I need to know how much to leave for the top ribbing pattern!

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Looks great. I guess there's just no way to eliminate the yarn squeeze.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

The ribbing doesn't take much yarn at all. But, if you decide to do the picot cast-off, which was the only cast-off I could find that worked with the lace pattern and was elastic enough for a sock, takes more than the normal amount of yarn for a cast-off.

Although, if you do find another cast-off, let me know!