Monday, April 18, 2005

A weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's

Here are the angels running on the beach...it was quite cold in the wind!Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom suggested I bring my knitting to the beach...yeah right, chasing these two.

I did however work on my knitting back at grandma and grandpa's. The boring back of "Hazel" is blocking...awaiting the very interesting cabled front. I love the DB Cathay yarn...it looks much better as "Hazel" than "Ray". "Lucky" is also coming along...I can't wait to get this done to wear it. Left front was completed on the ride home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now "Lucky" needs some arms...I think they will be 3/4 sleeved...hhhhhmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

winnie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog to cheer me on. Your lucky pieces are looking quite lovely as well. I don't know what happened when I seamed the neck band, i guess i just don't know how to shape it right. It's my first seaming project, so maybe i shouldn't be that disappointed it went awry. Do let me know when you get to the seaming part and I'll stop by to check out how you're putting all the pieces together.