Friday, March 11, 2005

Confessions of a knitaholic

As my stash grows, I ponder the next move. I am in love with this handpaintedyarn merino wool. They have sold out of it on their website...so this is GOLD! But what to knit with it?

I would like to make sweaters for the boys, but it may have to wait until next season, unless I order some cotton...

My mother in law would like a sleaveless tank. I would give it to her for her birthday/mothers day. So I will be needing some yarn...

I picked up the Stitch N Bitch Nation book and love the lucky clover cardi. This will be my first attempt at an adult garment (excluding ponchos). I need to order some yarn...

I love the Scarfstyle book and I am continually started new scarves, but we are nearing the end of scarf season. I could get an early start on Christmas gifts thought, so I should order some yarn...

I did go pick up that new DB book...not many boy patterns but it is great for baby gifts. I could do the cover sweater in that handpaintedyarn. Or maybe I should order some cashmerino...

Maria's baby is due at the beginning of the summer. What do I knit for him or her. I better go order some yarn...

No comments: